Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, May 01, 2006

It's All Good.

*Updated below*
Things are really good. Sara has remained open, and unguarded, with her feelings. I don't want to bore you with the little details, just that I've lost that feeling of being dumped soon. It's just something about where she is right now that's making me feel at ease with us. For the first time in a long time I feel certain that we will see each other as soon as the first opportunity arises.

*Update*
So, who saw the writing on the wall before I did? I received an early morning surprise 'wake-up' call from her. She just had a few minutes to talk, but later that morning we talked again for about an hour. Little did I know that I will again receive a 'wake-up' call this afternoon. Yup, called me to tell me its over. Once my head stops spinning I'll give more details.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's over?

you and her?

or her and her marriage?

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in...as Confused! Hope your head stops long enough to fill us in. --VM--

8:45 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Sorry for the confusion. Not her marriage.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home