Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, May 26, 2006

Permission

allowed to ask u 2 cll me w/o acct
opening or u clling me? if answer
is yes - cll me.


That was a text message I got from her today. Of course I called her. If the message is kind of cryptic, its referring a comment I made to her recently. How its seems to be okay for her to contact me without retribution, but the reverse is not true. As has come to be everytime we talk, it was perfect. We talked about everything, and nothing. But I think what prompted her to call was the very real possibility that she will be moving further away.

Her husbands business has expanded into a major city, and rather than spend all the money commuting to meetings regularly, he's considering moving the family there. And she is not happy about that at all. For several reasons, but its this one particular one that surprised me. I would have thought this was just the push she was looking for, but apparently not. Over the past couple years it had become increasingly more difficult for us to see each other. But moving from (the present) 2 to over 8 hours away will make it impossible. And that saddens her. I guess when push comes to shove, she'd rather have the hope of a possible get-together always waiting in the wings. I hope it goes without saying that I was as deeply saddened by that news as well. But until it actual happens, I don't intend on dwelling on it. I'll just keep looking for the next text message from her. Maybe the next one will be more than a request to call her. Maybe a request to go see her?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is so difficult

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home