Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, October 05, 2006

She's Back!

No, just kidding. She did send me this text the day after I locked the account:
thank you. please remember that i did ask you to forgive me. i love you.

Unfortunately, the last words she read from me was something like "you're right, it's much easier when pissed". Maybe that's a good thing (for her) that she feels I'm pissed at her. But I doubt it. I always would have one last email for her to read, to make sure she left with pleasant thoughts. But not this time. Just those words.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"u have 24 hours to lock up the accounts.

if you don't i will call ur wife.

don't call my bluff. you will regret it.

call me, i'll call you. mail me anything, i'll mail you. drive to my house, i'll drive to yours.


she has uttered these threats back in may. what makes it so serious now?

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boy, i have a lot of catching up to do, don't i?

thanks for stopping by my site and i will strongly think about your advice....thank you!!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it be. Do not respond, email, call etc. It's done like dinner.

11:19 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

anon - Other than the fact that it's probably a lot easier to send an email (with usrname/password info), then it is to actually call.

But honestly, I would call her bluff if I wanted to. I know she wouldn't purposedly put her family in jeopardy as well. But as of right now, I'm making a true effort to let her go. But if she comes back, I'm pretty sure it'll be to open arms.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, i think you are right. i would call her bluff as well.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home