Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Her Decision.

Although Sara has been in and out the past few weeks, I've found it difficult to write about it. I'm not sure why. I still feel she's on a fishing expedition, and as such, I seem to bait her with comments as well. It all stems from her belief that I never had any intentions of wanting to be with her all the time. And although that's true - its not for the reason she still believes. Now she has been confiding in a couple of her friends and they, being good friends, are trying to convince her she is right to believe what she believes. I certainly can't fault them for that.

Through our conversations, she's tries to convince me she never intended for there to be an 'us'. That it was a ploy to scare me away since all her other attempts have failed. And at the same time she would tell me why her friends think that its a bad idea. And why she thinks its a bad idea. Although I don't buy it for a second that she's never wanted to leave her husband for me, what I'm not sure of is why she's trying to convince me of it. Anyway, she now says she will think about it and decide if its something she does want. Go figure.

There is no doubt that if she now seriously considers it, she will see the same obstacles that I see. And I'm hoping she'll realize her decision not to leave her family is not based on her loving me any less.

So what then? I believe the 'all or nothing' comes because of her insecurity in me. She feels that's the only way to know for sure that I'm not just playing her. Everything I've said and done up until now has been with the hope of removing that insecurity. And hopefully her 'all or nothing' attitude goes with it. I then hope she can be happy with whatever I am able to offer her.

6 Comments:

Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

I do want to share an exchange Sara had with her father the other day. She started with "I know you don't want to hear this but..." and he interrupted her and (gruffly) said "there will be no divorces in this family". Of course she was only going to suggest a change of plans during Christmas, but that obviously took her by surprise.

They say dads know their daughters best. I'm guessing he senses her dissatifaction in her marriage. Even though she's never discussed any aspect of that with him.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry !! but stop with the games. You answered it all. You never intended to be with her, doesn't matter if its for this reason or that!! Let it go. Also if she is haveing trouble in the marriage, why should you be concerned with it, you made it clear that you will not leave so if she did get a divorce you still wouldn't be with her. Only she know what she wants and doesn't quit trying to think for her !

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still stand by the idea that Sara is a grown woman. doinit2 doesn't need to "stop" anything. Sara keeps coming back. If she wanted done with him so badly she would've walked and never, ever come back--even for a peek.

But she's not done. She loves him.

Why else come back?

--rmpl---

8:44 AM  
Blogger Trueself said...

Happy New Year DII2.

Hope 2007 is the year that you and Sara finally find peace and happiness somehow.

8:20 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

I never know what to say in your comment section.

So I'll stick with Happy New Year

7:34 PM  
Blogger tm said...

The struggle continues. I am wishing you peace in your new year.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home