Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lots of Drama.

A lot has been going down the past couple weeks. So much its tough to keep straight what's happening. I hope to blog about it soon, but just wanted you to know I'm still here. And no, the shit hasn't hit the fan. Just a lot of emotions have come forth.

3 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Merry Christmas........

Enjoy your holidays

5:46 AM  
Blogger Trueself said...

Oh sure. Tease us with the thought that some juicy tidbits are coming our way, and then put us off until later. You must be one of those guys that writes the little blurbs the newscasters give during commercial breaks so that you'll tune into the news that evening. ;-)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I feel baited. I haven't read your blog in a long time. I might not have ever commented. Yet the holidays are left without knowing the drama.

Happy Holidays.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home