Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Went Fishing.

Sara checked in over the weekend. Normally when she leaves, she checks back to read one last email from me. I guess I write one everytime to make sure there is no misunderstandings, or to apologize for anything said that I might regret later. This last time she never came back to read it. Well, considering I waited almost a month to write it, it still took her another month after that before checking back in. I'm not sure if that's what she was looking for, but she read my email several times before sending me a reply. After a very brief exchange of emails, she ended it with:
"i guess it stops here then. i offered once, you turned me down. i will not offer again."

She has not been back.

My guess is, she, like me, is having a hard time moving on. And she, like me, is still holding out hope the other will come around. But if she isn't planning on offering again, then why did she come back? Fishing for something? I think the main point from my initial email is that she went over the edge so quickly, she never really heard anything i was telling her. Or asking her. Maybe she's waiting for me to offer?

3 Comments:

Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

For those counting, its been about 10 weeks.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was waiting for you to leave your family/wife. Sounds like her wait is over...

2:17 AM  
Blogger Trueself said...

I would say that vm is right. She's been waiting for you to leave your wife for her. She probably thought that staying away for a while might make you realize that you cared enough about her to do whatever it took to be with her. It sounds like she now realizes that's not happening, but she's probably still hoping for it.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home