Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Years Resolutions.

I don't make any. I guess you can say my resolution is not to make any. If it's not worth doing/starting on a Thursday, then its a good chance you don't care enough to keep it.

I think its safe to say Sara didn't make a resolution to stop checking email. Although she's been hiding since the day after Christmas, she hasn't stopped checking in. I never got, and rarely do I ever get, any kind of holiday wish from her. And that includes birthdays, and anniversaries. What's up with that? I never could figure that out. Especially since she always comes around looking for one from me. 8am Christmas morning. 9am NewYears Day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you leave her a Christmas message, knowing she was looking for one?

10:57 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Yes I did sassy. But I didn't leave it just to see if she came looking. I left it because I wanted to wish her a Merry Christmas. Just like all other occasions.

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that was nice of you. Did she leave a similar message for you or was she just fishing?

12:24 AM  
Blogger The Dark Side of me said...

You didn't want her to make a resolution to stop checking. You want her to keep checking. You want her to revert back to how things were, that connection without strings. But you know she wants more and your content.

Her issue is she can't find a way to let go and move on. She has issues at home and has strong feelings for you but ending her home situation won't fix the situation with you.

She's addicted to you and can't find a way to break the habit. Perhaps not being with you on those occassions are painful and she avoids it to avoid the pain.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home