Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Still Quiet.

Its going on two weeks since Sara has last checked in. Maybe she will succeed this time. I know she'll be anxious when Valentine's Day comes around. I guess I will be as well, but I've promised myself already that I will be doing nothing. No gifts. No special emails. Nothing.

It's been said many times, in many different ways, that it's better to have experienced something, or somebody special, and to have lost it. Than never at all. I never subscribed to that. It's been my belief that its best to not know what you're missing. Sure we have very special memories, but they will always trigger the longing to have it again.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Dark Side of me said...

I don't know how she is able to let go....I find it to be more painful than hanging on.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home