Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Did It.

Or rather, I didn't. I didn't send her a gift, or call her. I did leave an email, but it wasn't to wish her a Happy V-day. When she checked in that one weekend, oddly enough, she didn't read everything. At first I thought maybe she didn't have time, or she needed to bail quickly. But when she didn't come back I knew it was probably for a different reason. She probably 'caught' herself and by logging out without reading more, she put herself back on track. Well, she was back again this past weekend, and again yesterday. But made no attempt to finish reading everything. I can't figure that one out.

And yes, she did check in today - I'm sure to look for something from me. I hope I didn't disappoint her when she didn't receive anything in the mail. I knew it was a no-win for me anyway. But I'm sure she was disappointed not getting a wish of love via an email. Of course, I never got one either. Anyway, her birthday is in a month.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Dark Side of me said...

This is a step away from each other. Are you really ready for that?

8:22 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

dark side - Not really sure why you think that, but i've been watching her trying to step away for awhile now. The gift giving isn't something we ever did until i sent her one for our 5th anniversary. It was always considered too risky. And still is. So that aspect of us is rather new.

11:50 AM  
Blogger The Dark Side of me said...

Why did I say that? Because of the way you wrote it. It seems you are watching and waiting for it, as you've said. Not really wanting it but almost slightly expecting it.

Perhaps I'm wrong. None-the-less.... I've been there. Trying to step away, WANTING to step away but never really being able to. Oh... and there should be a [?] at the end of the words 'each other.'

I wish you both luck in whatever you each want.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home