Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, February 23, 2007

She....

Don't have anything new to say, just that she still checks in pretty regularly, but chooses to remain hidden. I am writing things now to provoke her into surfacing, but so far she hasn't budged. Why is she still hanging on as well? The last we left things, she was the one that also came to the realization she could never leave her family as well. So what's she hoping for now?

She can be so gawd damn frustrating.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Dark Side of me said...

Yes... it can be frustrating. I'm there myself. Keep posting, I'm intrigued.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Karyn said...

Long time reader here. She loves two men. Keep writing.

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just sick.

""I am writing things now to provoke her into surfacing." That is disturbing and you should be ashamed.

3:09 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

anon - I'm not sure what is so sick, and what I should be ashamed about? That I love her enough to want her in my life in some way? Or should I be ashamed of her for not leaving on her own (since she's the one who doesn't want to be here) instead of constantly coming back to read my emails. And continue to 'hide' in the process?

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home