Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

10 Days

But she's back again. Well back but still hiding, so not much has changed. There were about 10 emails waiting for her and she read them all. I've got this gut feeling - or maybe just wishful thinking - that something will be different this time. Her birthday is less than a week, and I still haven't decided what, or if, I'm going to do anything. And I'm sure that's on her mind as well.

I left her this to read, which does sum up in a few words what I haven't been able to say in a hundred:

i know i can walk away from this - considering you haven't given me anything to walk away from lately. i just can't walk away from you.

Think its the same for her?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think that IF she left,the two of you would live happily ever after together?

You said before, that you have hurt her in the past...so she is slow to trust you. Isn't that a normal part of a relationship? That might be just one more that keep your distance from you.

9:39 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Karrin - No doubt. I don't think in her heart she mistrusts me, but she allows herself to think that. Therefore there is a list a mile long of reasons why she should stay away. I can't tell you how many times she's asked me how many other women I'm stringing along.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Very well put.

I hope things start to improve for you. I can totally relate to how you are feeling.

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. You worry me. I honestly think you just enjoy the "game" of "Is she reading it or not?" , "Is she still interested or not?"..and then if she truly came back with a vengeance you'd be all "Oh i can't leave my wife" ..and running the other way. I think that you just like this little game that goes on. I surely hope she has more going on in her life than you-to worry about.

3:56 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Dude - You could very well be right about the first part - it has become a game trying to get her to surface again. But as to the 'i can't leave my wife' thing - I've never led on in any of the emails I've left that that has now become an option.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home