Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Call Me.

I knew something was up. I just received a text message from her asking me to call her. I haven't, yet. Instead I sent her an email telling her I have no desire to talk if she is just going to start threatening me again. And if its not that, that I'm also concerned about putting her back on that rollercoaster again if nothing has changed in her. Guess we'll see what kind of response I get from that. Stay tuned.

4 Comments:

Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Well, its close to noon and she still hasn't been back in to read the email I left her early this morning.

I don't know if this was a fleeting moment of weakness, and she is relieved that I didn't call. If so, I don't regret calling and taking advantage of that.

Or it's quite possible her busy life took back over and she'll be back in later. Time will tell.

10:38 AM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

She finally checked in again, and no response to my email. No text message asking me to call again either.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So basically you're leaving messages to reel her in..she texts to call her and you say "I have no desire to talk to you if you're going to threaten me again".. I wouldn't respond to you either. I'm sorry but no matter how you slice it--its: Games games games.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U r sick

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home