Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Friday, March 23, 2007

Don't Know.

Well, not that I could before, but I just can't figure her out. She did check in on her birthday as I mentioned previously, but not again until today (Friday). I thought for sure she'd be concerned (not necessarily disappointed) that no package had arrived and she would have checked in for clues whether she should expect one. But she did finally retrieve an ecard that I sent her on her birthday. She had not retrieved any of the other ones I have sent over the last few months, so I was sure she was aware that I would know if it was picked up or not. Not sure why she did this time. Maybe she wants to let on that she's checking in? I don't know.

So do I let on that I know she checked in? Maybe not. I'd like to know she'll view any ecard I want to send her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home