Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Change.

Well, I must be getting through to her. Or possibly she's getting ready to test the waters again. In the recent past, her checkin's were sometimes two usually three days apart. Occasionally almost a week. Although somewhat regular, it was hardly close to a daily thing. Well, she's coming back more often. Last Friday, Sunday, Monday, this morning, and this morning again! Twice in the span of an hour. I'm re-reading what I have left her recently to make sure I'm not leading her on unintentionally. I've been hounding her with a particular question for over a month now. I asked her to tell me when the last time she ever felt 'alive'. You know, that feeling you get when you're with somebody special. Although I don't repeat the question each time, I'm constantly asking her for her answer. I wonder if she's forgotten the question?

Other than that, any emails I've left that pertain to 'us' has been in a nostalgic, reminiscing mode. The point I am wanting to make is that what we had is still something worth having again. She obviously can disagree and there's not a thing I can do about it. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home