Will She Be Back?

It's been an over SIX year affair. Not sure when it will end for good, but it restarted many times.

Name:
Location: Middle Country

I have it all. Would not have changed a thing. That is until she came into my life. Again. And again. And again. And again.........

Monday, March 19, 2007

There is Hope.

There is hope for me yet. Today is her birthday and I have not sent her anything in the mail, and I have no intentions of calling her today. I've only left an ecard wishing her a nice day, which I realize she won't open because she knows it would send me a 'picked up' message. But I wish I could say that I have no expectations. I do. I want her to be disappointed. I want her to realize that she does want me to make a big deal over her during these special days. I want her to start considering a compromise.

Guess nothings changed in the end.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, what happened?

1:25 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

Nothing so far. I'm sure she was looking for something though. And she did check in on Monday, but as I figured, she didn't read the ecard. And she remains in hiding.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you check that she is reading the email? Do you use readnotify or something like that?
Do you think she knows that you know she's checking the email and reading them?

11:36 PM  
Blogger do_in_it_2 said...

sassy, I do something similar to how that works.

I think at times she suspects, but if she were sure, she probably wouldn't hide. And since she doesn't retrieve any ecards I leave her, I think she knows those do notify the sender if picked up. So no, I'm pretty sure she doesn't know I know.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home